Thursday, August 31, 2006

Gojira or, Godzilla-King Of The Monsters


Alright people, go ahead, laugh all you want and get your jollies. I REALLY DON'T CARE! And, I will admit, I am a GODZILLA fanatic. Have been ever since I was a kid. As a matter of fact, GODZILLA is my all time hero. I guess he just personifies what I aspire to be and admire. If I have to explain what that is to you, then you really don't need to know.

Anyway, for all of you mega Gojira/Godzilla fans, you will love this site and the countdown to the dvd release.Gojira on DVD this site basically tells it all. Enjoy and I will see you at Best Buy or somewhere September 5, 2006 to get our dvd!

As usual, you can catch up with me at www.myspace.com/akuasharpe . Email me at reggae8@aol.com .

Godzilla Rules

No comments:

Friend Connect