Sunday, June 10, 2007

Soprano's Song


As much as I hate to see it, the end of the Sopranos series has arrived. Sunday, June 10th 2007!
I have NO idea how the finale will end. I hope I am not disappointed, but, I have NO idea how I want it to end. Nothing makes sense.
Anyway, at the end of the next to last episode, while the show was winding down and credits were starting to roll, there was a song playing in the back ground that was a perfect fit, AND, an awesome song. The name of the song is "Running Wild" by a British group called Tindersticks. The version used on the Sopranos is a 14 minute instrumental version off their EP called "My Oblivion". The link I have here is for the original vocal version of the song.Tindersticks - Running Wild Free Mp3 Song Download @ Get-Music.net If you click this link, when you get to the page, just click download and a player will open and the song will play. Enjoy!
Peace & Soulz,

1 comment:

Steve said...

I don't know how it's going to end either. David Chase filmed three endings so nothing anyone says COULD be accurate. I know I"ll be there watching with about half the universe though!

Friend Connect