Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Iceland, Northern Lights, Dragons & Me







In this life, as I have learned to believe intently over the last year or so, nothing happens by chance. It is all "synchronized". That is kind of what happened with me and Iceland.

First, my book "Dragon, Book Of Shang", ends in Iceland. Therefore, I started doing some research on Iceland. That really peaked my interest in this fascinating country. Then, from out of nowhere, I got this overwhelming urge from within telling me that I needed to go to Iceland. Why, has not manifested itself to me yet. And lastly, I started getting friends on my myspace profile from Iceland that turned out to be really great people and friends. In the last couple of months, I have actually met people in Orlando, Florida who are from Iceland. Reykjavik to be exact. They have convinced me that Iceland is a place I should really visit. Hopefully, sometime in 2008, when the book is out, I will get a chance to go there.

In the meantime, I am putting up a couple of links to sights that may make YOU want to go to Iceland also. The pictures at the top of this blog are an Iceland geysir, and, on the right, midnite sun in Reykjavik. Enjoy! Iceland Tourist Board: Destinations Iceland Worldwide - Northern Lights PlanetIceland

Love, Peace & Dragons,

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The vikings named Greenland for the same reason the Spanish named my birthplace Puerto Rico. Who said marketing was a modern endeavor? So I was born in a lie, but I've been looking for the truth ever since (me thinks).

Anonymous said...

You will be going to Iceland, Bobby. The location is manifesting itself so strongly to you, that the ability to travel there will also manifest! Love you!!

Friend Connect