Sunday, February 08, 2009

Translate Bobby's Blogs(app)


Just wanted to let everyone out there know of some recent upgrades and updates I have made to the blogs.

I would first like to thank all of YOU, globally, that have been reading the posts I have put up for the last couple of years. I know some of YOU may have a bit of a problem with the English. However, YOU can now translate the blog post to a language YOU may be more comfortable with. Just click on the flag in the translation box for the language YOU desire on all of my other blog post. On this post, just copy and paste the address http://www.blogger.com/post-edit.g?blogID=21563550&postID=40491947782927058 into the translator box and click on English to whatever language YOU want.I know, it does not cover every language, but, it does cover most all of the major languages of the current planets occupants.

I have also listed all of my blog post addresses(links) on this blog under "Bobby Sharpe's Hot Spotz". Along with a few other links YOU might want to check.

Also, since we have the translation apps in place now, feel free to comment on blog post. Even if it is not in English. This way we can share ideas and thoughts.

Friend Connect