Thursday, June 18, 2009

2012 & Bobby's Innervision


"elevating yourself to a higher consciousness is a primary reason for being. As your mind ascends, you tend to have less patience with those who are not elevating themselves. It is frustrating at times to say the least. In a way, it is also sad. It's almost like saying, "hey, YOU are my friend or acquaintence, and, I cherish our relationship, however, to stay instep with YOU, would be short changing my elevation and growth". They may be comfortable where they are because they have not "awaken" yet. However, YOU, have to move forward and higher to fulfill your destiny of knowing".....

This is something that has been playing in my head for awhile now and I just wanted to lay it out. I come in contact with so many people on a daily basis, and, unfortunately, compared to where my head is now, the majority of these people are "light years" out of the loop on almost everything. When I do come in contact with souls that are on par with where I am, or, a little pass me, "it's like hitting the lottery".

Big things are coming our way in the not to distant future. It would be great to see more souls waking up and paying attention and preparing themselves instead of wallowing in self thought about stuff and things that really mean nothing. YOU might want to check this site out for some awakening thoughts. Whether taken seriously or dismissed as sci-fi, it is thought provoking. http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org/#/home

"YOU Rule",

No comments:

Friend Connect