Friday, November 17, 2006

Bobby's NFL Picks WK 11


Okay people, it is time for WK 11 of this NFL season. I know, we are getting ripped up because teams that are supposed to be power houses can't even cover single digit spreads. Right now, we are 89-56 straight up, and, 72-73 against the spread. Maybe this week will be a little better. Let's hope! As of the end of week 11, we are 96-65 straight up and 79-82 against the spread.

@Kansas City 9 1/2 Oakland: Right, take Oak and the pts!(W)

Colts 1 @Dallas: I can live with that, Colts!(L)

@New Orleans 3 1/2 Cincy: Take the Saints(L)

Steelers 3 1/2 @Cleve: Let's try the Steelers this(W) week

@Eagles 13 Tenn: Hopefully, the Eagles will COVER!(L)

@Balt. 4 Atlanta: Ravens should be able to handle this(W)

@Carolina 7 St. Louis: Take the Panthers(W)

@Houston 2 1/2 Buffalo: I'll take the Bills(W)

New England 5 1/2 @GrennBay: I'm taking the Pack & pts(L)

@Tampa Bay 3 Washington: I'll take the 'Skins(L)

Chicago 7 @Jets: Go Bears!(W)

@Miami 3 1/2 Vikes: Got the Vikes, why? Beats me, just feels right(L)

@Arizona 2 Detroit: Long shot suck game, try Lions(L)

Seahawks 4 1/2 @SF: Taking the Seahawks(L)

@Denver 2 1/2 San Diego: Got to go with Chargers in this one(W)

Monday Night Game

@Jacksonville 3 1/2 NY Giants: I 'm on the Giants!(L)

Okay gang, there you have it! Maybe some of these teams will do the right thing this week. Then again, maybe they wont. We'll see!

As usual, you can email me at reggae8@aol.com . Also, check out www.myspace.com/akuasharpe . I have some "NEW" musical top friends that you may find their music quite nice.

Peace & Soulz,

Bobby Sharpe

No comments:

Friend Connect