Monday, November 03, 2008

Election Day '08, My Thoughts, My Vote

My Wife & Co-President Mary
Well, after months and months of political mumbo jumbo and bs, election day 2008 is finally here. Having listened to hundreds of hours of talking heads on the radio and television. Having read hundreds, if not thousands, of pages of "spin" from all political parties, I have come to the final conclusions.

When I go back and look at my life over the last 20-25 years, I have had great times as well as horrible times under both democrats and republicans. Sometime, I have had it both ways under the same party. Over the last 8 years, under republican White House control, in all honesty, my life has not been that bad. Under the previous 8 year democratic White House control, my life was "like a dream come true" which turned into "a nightmare on Elm street".

So what does this all mean? It means that no one can know my needs, my concerns, my problems and my questions better than me. No one can address these things better than I can. No one person or entity can make better decisions for me and my family than I/we can make. If we make poor decisions, we pay the consequences. If we make the right decisions, we reap the benefits. These two facts are not incumbent on who or what is running the government. They are based on me and mine using the intelligence and knowledge the universe has given us.

With everything that has been stated above, there is only one candidate that I can cast a vote for that makes any sense. That candidate is, ME! My vote will be a "write in" for me, Bobby Sharpe, with my wife Mary as co-president.

Before YOU vote, "Opyn Your Mindz",

No comments:

Friend Connect