Saturday, November 29, 2008

Mumbai: After Thoughts


It is just about a day after the "end" of the Mumbai, India carnage. I still cannot believe this even took place. Though it was not a total surprise. With all that is going on in the world these days, nothing really surprises me anymore. Mankind has pretty much hit the bottom of the barrel and laid out the course for his own demise.
I don't know why this touched me or struck home as much as it has, but, it has been a real downer since it started. I feel so bad for the innocent souls that got sucked into the middle of this and had their lives snuffed out for no other reason than just being. Please, find peace and understanding on the other side.

For some reason, there is a song that just came to me as I was reading and watching this tragedy unfold and end. It just seemed to fit. Hope YOU feel the same.




Peace,

No comments:

Friend Connect