Friday, April 07, 2006

"ENIGMA"-Beyond Anything Else Mortal



Sometimes it takes you awhile to really appreciate something special. Regardless of how long it takes, once you come to that realization of total appreciation, you are hooked, you are bagged, you are done. Next!

On the other hand, some of the "Stupid People", never get total appreciation of anything. Why? Well, because they are to stupid to stop and smell the roses and open themselves up to new worlds and new experiences. Their loss.

"Wow, what are you doing to me"? "This music makes me feel like I've been on a trip that I don't want to come back from". "What is that you are playing"? Those are the words of a person that was riding with me yesterday. As for what I was playing on cd, it was none other than ENIGMAS GREATEST HITS.

Yes, I have been an Enigma fan since the early 90's. However, I did not really appreciate them totally until I got a hold of their Greatest Hits 18 track collection. To this point in my life, my favorite artist have always been Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, Sly & The Family Stone and Bob Marley & The Wailers. As of this posting, EnigmaEnigmamusic.com - The Ultimate Enigmafan Experiencehas a permanent spot in my all time favorite artist list.

In the coming days, months and years, we will have Enigma updates as they come about. As of this posting, Enigma has a "new" single out entitled "Hello, and Welcome". The mastermind behind Enigma, Michael Cretu, is working on finishing the album this song is from. He hopes to have it completed by early summer. A possible release date in early fall, or, late summer. Can't wait for that. Likewise, Sandra, the beautiful, talented German lead female voice of Enigma, pictured above, has some solo things going on you might want to check outInto A Secret Land - The Sandra Homepage

Remember, we will try to keep you up to date on all things Enigma from now on. And once again, PLEASE, feel free to post comments on anything about Enigma.

Here is another link for you fan fanatics of Enigma.SON OF THE CRETU MACHINE - Sandra/Cretu/Enigma/T.A.A.W. Virtual Fan ClubEnjoy

1 comment:

Bobby Sharpe said...

By the way, I think my 2 favorite Enigma songs are: "I Love You, I Kill You" & "Smell Of Desire". "Turnaround" & Gravity Of Love" are right there also. Not to mention, I LOVE ALL THEIR STUFF!

Friend Connect