Saturday, May 13, 2006

Mother's Day For All MOMS



As Mother's Day is upon us for 2006, I just had a couple of thoughts I wanted to pass on. This will be the first Mother's Day that I have not had my mother to share it with. My mother got off the bus last August 18th. However, I know she is in a better place. She had gotten to a point in this mortal life and time that just was not a good place for her soul/spirit. This frees her to move on and be with the ones she cares to be with that have gone on before her, or, if you so believe, it frees her soul/spirit to return to this mortal world in some form, to continue on with her never ending journey.

Either way, I am happy to have had the time I had with my Mother. Who knows, maybe we will share more time in a different place and time. Just remember, try to enjoy those moments together with the ones you love, because, those moments, as is, will not last for ever.

In closing, don't forget, EVERY LIVING THING has or had a mother. Respect that premise with all GOD'S creatures. Not just the human ones!

Happy Mother's Day to all the Moms I know, and, to the ones I do not know!

No comments:

Friend Connect