Saturday, May 06, 2006

Reach Me By Email Cell Or Web/Blog


HOT TRACKS-

This is a new business card I designed for myself. Lot of folks were wanting cell number, web address and email address. So, I figured I would put them all in the same place.

Couple of "hot tunes" I am checking out these days. Massive Attack, "Live With Me" from the "Collected" cd. Junkie XL, "Today" fuzzy hair mix. DJ'S Are Alive, "Give Me Some Love". And the "HOTTIE" is, Yellow Blackbird, "Superfly" Andy Moor remix. All tracks, except "Live With Me", are trance or progressive house funk. Play some of this commercial terrestrial radio! NOT!

Oh, my bad. I forgot one of the hottest tracks out now, Paul Oakenfolds "Faster Kill Pussycat". CD due next month!

One last note. If you happen to be on the "OVER WEIGHT" side, and, need to lose some weight? You might want to check this out.The Official Home of Wu-Long: The World's Most Powerful Fat Burner. Accept No

No comments:

Friend Connect