Friday, December 01, 2006

NFL Picks WK 13 w/Bobby Sharpe


Okay, it is time to get this party started. I know, the last couple of weeks, we suck. But hey, these teams suck lately. I mean, who took Bengals over the Ravens Thursday night? NO ONE! Anyway, we are 105-71 straight up and 86-90 against the spread. Better than some of the "pros"!

@Chicago 9 Vikings: Vikes & the pts.(L)

@Steelers 7 Tampa Bay: Steelers should cover this, maybe(W)

@St. Louis 6 1/2 Arizona: Take the Rams(L)

Colts 7 1/2 @Titans: Taking the Colts of course(L)

@Miami even Jacksonville: Toss up, I'll take the Fish(L)

@New Orleans 7 SF: Got to go with the Saints(W)

@Washington 2 Atlanta: Falcons need a bounce back(W)

Kansas City 5 @Cleveland: Chiefs are hot!(L)

@New England 13 1/2 Detroit: Lot of pts, hopefully, the Pats cover(L)

San Diego 6 @Buffalo: I'm taking the Chargers(L)

Jets even @Green Bay: Going with the Pack(L)

Dallas 3 1/2 @NY Giants: Hate to do it, but, Cowboys cover(L)

@Oakland 3 Houston: I'll take the Raiders(L)

@Denver 4 Seattle: I'm on the Seahawks(W)

Mondays Game

Carolina 3 @Eagles: I'm going with the Eagles(W)

Well, there it is gang. Remember, bet with your head, and, not over it. It IS just a GAME!

Peace & Soulz

Bobby Sharpewww.myspace.com/akuasharpe

No comments:

Friend Connect