Thursday, January 25, 2007

Blood And Chocolate-The Movie


Now, most of you that have been reading my postings, and, used to listen to me on the radio, you know how I basically feel about "movie reviewers/critics"! They suck, for the most part. They throw all that technical "critic" crap at us that we really don't care about. So, forget them. Check this out!

I went to the advance screening of a movie I had not even heard about before this past Monday. The movie is, "Blood And Chocolate", from the people who gave us the "Underworld" movies with Kate Beckinsale. Which I freaking LOVED!

This movie is so different from Underworld though. Where as the Underworld movies focused on the war between the Vampires and Werewolves, this movie deals strictly with the wolves. Why did I say "wolves" and not "werewolves"? Because, these are NOT werewolves in the true sense of that term. These are "loup-garoux". Humans changing into wolves with 4 legs. The transformations are pretty cool too.

There is plenty of action, however, this is not an over the top gore fest, shoot 'em up, violent action film as is Underworld. This is a tastefully done horror/action/love story. Yes, and a tear jerker also. That is all I'm giving up.

The movie is rated PG-13. And yes, I would pay to go see this film again. I LOVED IT! I'll give it 3 STARS out of 4! Oh, by the way, the soundtrack is awesome also! You can hear some of the songs on the movie's soundtrack myspace profile. Blood and Chocolate. Once you click on the movie link, click on the soundtrack myspace profile link on the official movie homepage where the trailer plays.

Peace & Soulz,

Bobby Sharpewww.myspace.com/akuasharpe

No comments:

Friend Connect