Monday, January 08, 2007

Life, Spirituality, Seeking Answers


You know, if you are conscious and have a brain, at some point in whatever life you are in, you start saying to yourself, "hmm, I have been listening to this same stuff, albeit in different forms and spins, for most of my conscious life, and, I still have a million unanswered questions with bogus, unsubstantiated, run of the mill, safe "answers".

Pretty much most of my life, I have been a rebel that never took anything as gospel. If you could not show me substantive proof of something, I'm not buying it, and, I want the other side of the story. Then, which ever side lines up the best with my consciousness, knowledge, reality and sensibility, that is the side I strive to learn more about. This is probably a good part of the reason I did not adapt well to the military. Their philosophy, "when I say jump, you ask, how high". My philosophy, "when you say jump, I say, why"? You don't have a decent answer, "screw you".

As I have gotten older, and, I hope a little wiser, I am looking for some answers and all the knowledge I can consume. I feel that if I don't do this, then I have been pretty much a waste of time. Learned nothing in this life to take back to prepare for the next go round for myself, or, for other souls.

So, NO, I am NOT GETTING WEIRD! I am exploring all avenues for answers I may seek. These avenues have absolutely NOTHING to do with "black magic, witchcraft or satanism"!

The symbol at the top of this page is the Sanskrit Symbol for OM, the word representing GOD. It represents the entire range of creation. OM is uttered to achieve unity with the Universal Mind. It is the Life and Light of the Universe.

OM is all-powerful, almighty, therefore It is Omnipotent; It is everywhere, therefore It is Omnipresent.

I have put these writings on OM here to explain the symbol and background. Nothing more. If you would like more information or knowledge on this, go to New Age, metaphysical, bookstore, spiritual, enlightenment . There, at the Spiral Circle site, you can ask questions or get reading materials to expand your knowledge.

As I have said since I started this blog, "free your mind, and, your soul and being will follow"!

Peace & Soulz,

Bobby Sharpewww.myspace.com/akuasharpe

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool bobby i have been studying soka gakkai budhism for 13 years ou chants are written in sanskrit..we believe our sgi buddhism is a philosophy of life which works alone or inconjunction with any belief..its about all individual of all races and nationalities equally deserving happiness and good benefits in life...love ya jorge

Friend Connect