Saturday, October 18, 2008

Vote! Bobby Sharpe For President


Seeing as how neither party's candidate really appeals to me and since the Dumocrats ripped off my candidate Hillary, I figured I would just go on a write in campaign and vote for me. Alot of other people I have talked to feel the same way that I do. So, as a write in candidate, I will lay out why YOU should or shouldn't vote for me.

My Platform - Social Issues

A) NO more aerial shooting/hunting of wolves or any other living creatures on this planet. Unless sanctioned by a board that oversees such events.

B) Any crime committed against any living creature on this planet will be dealt with as if the victim were a human. Human sentencing/penalty guidelines will apply.

C) Legalization of marijuana will be implemented on a state to state vote by each individual state.

D) Legalization of gambling and prostitution will be implemented on a state to state vote by each individual state.

E) Freedom of Choice(Roe v Wade)shall remain in effect as a "right to privacy" issue for each woman to make her own decision.

F) Every legal of age citizen shall have the right to bear arms.

G) There will be "NO" same sex marriages in any of the states. However, same sex couples will have the same rights as heterosexual man and wife couples.

My Platform - Immigrants/Immigration

A) By a certain date, every illegal immigrant in this country now, will either be given citizenship or deported. Any illegal immigrants after this date, will be detained and/or deported. If they commit capital crimes while here illegally, they will be executed.

My Platform - Health Care

A) All children to the age of 18, will be fully covered under a government funded health plan. This includes all illnesses, vision/eyes, teeth/dental and ears/hearing.

B) Everyone over the age of 18 will recieve a "health care" tax credit to defray the cost of your yearly health care. This amount has yet to be determined. It will not be taxable!

My Platform - Education

A) There will be certain guidelines set by the government for learning k-12. However, each state and jurisdiction shall set their own school's curriculum. Example, you will teach basic math, but, YOU have the freedom to teach it as YOU see fit.

B) I will implement programs to allow a wide variety of scholarships for many different career fields. Student loans will be kept to the absolute minimum possible.

My Platform - Foreign Affairs

A) I will work strenuously to minimize this countries involvement in others affairs. That being said, I will also stand side by side with our allies through thick and thin. Providing whatever is required by them in any given situation possible. As far as dealing with all others, "diplomacy" will always be at the top of the list. However, if and when diplomacy does NOT WORK, I will not hesitate to use whatever means are called for to resolve any potential conflict. If it gets to this point, any and everything is in play. Including nukes and tech weapons that are now being created and tested.

My Platform - Taxes

A) As of right now, with the economy being what it is, I cannot lay out a specific tax plan. Except to say, everybody will pay their fair share and, "there will be NO "sharing the wealth" policy. I am not Robin Hood and there are NO FREE RIDES for anyone"! YOU contribute or, YOU get nothing. This will no longer be a welfare state. Of course there are always exceptions. Which will be dealt with on a case by case scenario.

My Platform - Overall View

I have NO party affiliation or agenda. NO ONE is pulling my strings. My basic philosophy is that every soul on this planet is here for and by its own choosing. Each of us has our own mission/agenda to fulfill. Each of us is responsible for our own existence and should pass our time depending on ourselves and NOT someone else or, the government. It is a wonderful thing to help your fellow souls when YOU choose to do so. It is NOT a wonderful thing to have someone else telling YOU that it is incumbent on YOU to help other souls. If each and everyone of us lives our lives to our peak, then this will be a great place to spend this lifetime.

"Vote With Your Brain",

Friend Connect