Friday, February 24, 2006

David Gilmour:New music, New website!


I just ran up on this and wanted to pass it along to all the folks I know that are fans as I am. The great David Gilmour, of Pink Floyd fame, has a brand new album/cd coming out March 6, 2006! The name of the new work is "On An Island". David also has his own site nowDavid Gilmour Official Site. If you go to the site, you can get all kinds of cool info. Plus, upcoming tour dates. YES, David will be doing a live tour in conjunction with the new album. David has also been crowned best Stratocaster guitar player. Usurping Jimi Hendrix with that title. That is a major accomplishment. However, not totally surprising. All of you Floyd/Gilmour fans know what I am talking about.

Hey, enjoy the site and check out the cd March 6. So far, there are NO Florida tour dates, hopefully though, that will change. If so, I will let you know asap!

No comments:

Friend Connect