Wednesday, February 15, 2006

My buddy, my 4 legged son! Akua



Since the movie "8 Below" comes out this week, I figured I would show off my husky. Say hello to "Akua" Though he is a full blooded Siberian Husky, he was born in Tampa, Florida and knows nothing about snow and all the crap that comes with it. Hell, since the water in the pool cooled off for the winter, he doesn't even go for a swim anymore. He loves to swim, but, not in cold water. Dog is no dummy!

If you get the chance, check out the movie. Based on a real story. And if you can get away with it, take your dog to see it also.

If you have some husky, or, just pet lovers, please feel free to let them know about my blog/site for pictures and animal stories. Remember," animals rule, people are stupid!"

If you think you might like to welcome a husky to your family, check outSHRF Dog House. This is where you need to look. NOT A PET STORE! On behalf of all Siberians, thank you!






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This dog is so beautiful! I am super jealous, but, I will have one someday. Take care of him.

Anonymous said...

Love your blog! Heard about it from SHRF's newsletter. Have 4 Siberians, myself (check mine out on my website), and used to live in the Tampa Bay area, but now am in TN. The dogs LOVE the change in climate! :) Take care and keep telling it like it is!! Husky Hugs!!

Bobby Sharpe said...

Thanks for the comment Tami! Would love to check yours out, but, I need the website address!

Friend Connect