Monday, June 19, 2006

Profiling Stupid People-Commissioners, Lawyers, etc.


-This post contains racial and profane language-

As I was blowing the grass I had just cut into Lakemont Ave. the other night, a Winter Park police officer went pass, made a u-turn and came back and pulled in my drive way. He got out of the car and started walking toward me. I shut down my blower and walked toward him. After exchanging greetings, he informed me that it was a violation of city ordinance to blow cut grass into the public roadway. I said, "oh yeah, okay, thanks for letting me know". We both said, "have a good evening", and he left.

Was this racial profiling? In the 2 years I have lived here, he is the only officer to ever stop and say something about this. Hey, maybe it was profiling. But, who really gives a rats ass? EVERYBODY does it at some point. Besides, it is a legitimate ordinance. I did not call the Mayor or, chief of police!

Now, I will say what all of you want to say but can't, or, don't have the balls to say!

"Mother, I'm being stopped by a white police officer for no apparent reason. I wasn't speeding. I didn't run a red light. It must be racial profiling". Those are the words of commissioner Daisy Lynums son Juan Lynum. "Nigga' Please", as they would say on the Howard Stern show. This disgrace to manhood, and humanity, gets stopped by a legitimate Orlando police officer, who just so happens to be white, and gets on the phone to call his mommy. Because, he said he feared what might happen because he was being profiled. ARE YOU F--KING KIDDING ME? And this "mamas boy" has the nerve to be running for Orange County Commissioner for District 6. Let me tell you something, if ANY of you people that live in District 6 vote for this dude, they should level the whole district and start from scratch with amoebas. It is people like this that are responsible for all the racial bullshit that takes place in this country. This jerk is also an attorney! Don't ever depend on him to defend you. He would have to call his mommy first. If you are so afraid of "white" people, get your ass on a boat or plane or something and leave the damn country. We don't need people like you!

"There was no problem with a ticket," Commissioner Lynum said. "I just didn't want some white boy shooting my son or tasing him." I don't even know where to start. You are a city commissioner and your making a statement like that referring to one of "YOUR" police officers as "some white boy"?! You and this "ghetto nigger shit" need to be removed from office. You are a freaking disgrace to the people of your district and, the City Of Orlando. Bank that!

Profiling is a fact of life. Anyone who does NOT understand that is one of the "STUPID PEOPLE"! reggae8@aol.com

No comments:

Friend Connect